Exercise Physiologist, Strength and Cycling Coach Menachem Brodie (NSCA-CSCS, USAC-PBT) teams up with Senior Fitness Trainer, Health Coach and Nutritionist Rabbi Lazer Brody (CHC, CPT, CHN) to provide amazing insights to healthy eating. Just as there's a Master Creator who created our bodies, He also created the foods that are best-suited to our health needs. Basing our diet on those foods is vital, since eating properly is in fact 80% of conditioning, where the remaining 20% depend on exercise. What's more, fad diets, extremes and stringencies have nothing to do with healthy eating. By rethinking your eating, you'll be rebooting your health.